Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bay Lake

Another fun swim - this time in my favorite lake! Margie's family reunion was at Ruttgers this weekend, so we left from there. What a great place to have a reunion or vacation! It was a very calm beautiful morning. Quiet on the lake with no wind, very few boats and just the loons calling. Margie and her nephew, Robert, swam with me today. Margie's cousin, Tim/Tom (yes there is a story there) paddled in a kayak along with us - thanks! Thanks also to the entire Enright Family for letting me "crash" your reunion with a swim! Hope I didn't make you get out of bed to early :). It was fun to have you all as part of our adventure!

The first picture is me, Robert, Margie, Tim/Tom and Mickey (Margie's mom) holding #48. I cannot believe we only have two to go. This has been such a fun thing to do that I am sad it is almost over. Time to come up with a new adventure!
The other picture is the Enright gang with beautiful Bay Lake in the back ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment